RAPHAEL color ventilators deliver a cost-effective ICU ventilation solution that’s appropriate for all patients from children to adults.
RAPHAEL color ventilators feature a compact, biphasic design that helps patients to breathe more freely in all modes and phases. Small enough to fit into almost any ICU environment, and competitively priced, they cover the full range of clinical requirements: invasive ventilation, automated ventilation with
ASV and Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV).
RAPHAEL color – Intelligent Ventilation inside
The RAPHAEL color is the only ventilator in its class to feature the Intelligent Ventilation mode ASV. ASV is a unique closed-loop control mode developed by HAMILTON MEDICAL that
- Ventilates virtually all intubated patients – whether active or passive and regardless of their lung disease – based on a ventilation strategy tailored to their individual condition (Arnal JM et al. Int Care Med 2004;30:84)
- Is more responsive than conventional modes in adapting to the patient’s breathing activity (Petter AH et al. Anesth Analg 2003;97:1743-50)
- Requires fewer user interactions and gives fewer alarms (Petter AH et al. Anesth Analg 2003;97:1743-50)
- Facilitates shorter ventilation times (Sulzer CF et al. Anesthesiology 2001;95:1339-45, Cassina T et al. J Cartiothorac Vasc Anesth 2003;17:571-75)
- Provides ventilation at least as safely and effectively as international ventilation experts using conventional modes (Iotti GA et al. Int Care Med 2005;31:192)
Manufacturer: Hamilton Medical ,Switzerland
Guarantee: 6 months
Ready Stock: 1 unit
Price: Rp.134.000.000/ USD 14.500.