: 08111742529 - 08129123920
Dengan Yosef Setyawan
Attractively designed and offering 720p high-definition viewing, the feature-packed, affordable 32-inch Toshiba 32C100U LCD HDTV (31.5-inch diagonal screen size) provides an array of entertainment options that’s great for multiple rooms in your home.
Toshiba’s C100U Series HDTV with 720p high-def resolution.
DynaLight automatically adjusts the backlight intensity based on the image content.
Perfect for use as your main television, the C100U Series features Toshiba’s DynaLight dynamic backlight control for deeper black levels, and two HDMI digital inputs for simple high quality connection to cable/satellite boxes, DVD players and more. It’s also a great choice for kids and family rooms with the C100U’s Gaming Mode, which offers reduced game control delay and improved reaction time. And the Photo Frame capability with Auto Slide Show is especially useful in bedrooms, dens, and kitchens.
Boasting a slimming tapered bezel and attractive front panel gradation, the new Horizon design creates a more modern, elegant appearance that also matches Toshiba’s black glossy Horizon-designed laptops. Other features include MP3 playback via the integrated USB port, a PC input, and a removable stand.
- 720p HD resolution (1366 x 768 pixels)
- 60Hz screen refresh rate
- CineSpeed LCD panel with a fast response speed necessary for cleaner high-action home theater images. A wide viewing angle ensures that you’ll have the best seat in the house.
- DynaLight Backlight Control utilizes advanced image processing to monitor the brightness of each video frame, and adjust the backlight intensity accordingly. This precision creates seamless transitions with deep blacks for increased detail and depth analysis.
- Photo Frame capability allows this HDTV to act as both a TV and a digital photo frame. You can showcase your favorite memories as a clear, crisp slide show on the high-resolution television screen–all controlled with just the TV remote.
- Gaming Mode takes the gaming experience to a new level by reducing game control delay, thus giving the player improved reaction time and a more realistic playing experience. This is great when used with popular gaming consoles, or with PC games using the TVs PC Input.
- Built-in ATSC/NTSC/QAM digital tuning allows for tuning of standard cable channels as well as off-air digital broadcasts, in addition to digital “cable-in-the-clear” broadcasts.
- Native Mode restores the size of the picture by the 3-5 percent that is generally lost during the normal over-scanning that occurs on traditional sets.
- Cinema Mode 24 fps (3:2 Pulldown): This HDTV performs 3:2 pulldown detection and reversal, too–a handy feature for watching progressive-scan movie programs in their native 24-frame format. To adapt 24 frames-per-second movies to 30 fps video, frames in the original movie must be duplicated; 3:2 pulldown digitally corrects this duplication by removing the redundant information to display a frame-accurate picture.
- Color Temperature Control enables you to adjust white balance to achieve the best television picture possible in any viewing environment, or simply adjust the picture to suit your personal tastes. The “Warm” setting delivers a redder image that is ideal for display in a dimly lit room, while “Medium” and “Cool” provide a progressively bluer image for the best picture as room light levels are increased.
- Three TheaterWide modes are ideal for displaying HDTV signals as well as enhanced for widescreen television DVDs.
- TheaterWide 1: Letterboxed image is digitally expanded 33 percent horizontally and vertically. Useful for reproducing Academy Standard (1.85:1) formatted software.
- TheaterWide 2: Letterboxed image is expanded 33 percent horizontally and 42 percent vertically. Particularly of use when viewing narrow letterboxed images originally filmed in Panavision or CinemaScope.
- TheaterWide 3: Letterboxed image is expanded 33 percent horizontally and 24 percent vertically. Can be utilized when displaying letterboxed images that incorporate narrow bands at the top and bottom of the picture.
- MP3 audio and JPEG image playback via USB port on the side.
- REGZA-LINK (HDMI-CEC) allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by the remote control.
- Bottom-mounted invisible speakers integrated into stylish Horizon bezel design (20 Watts total power; 10W + 10W).
- Dolby Digital and DTS compatible with digital optical audio output.
- Channel Browser allows you to easily scan through the last 32 channels you have viewed, with screen images for the last five channels displayed, by channel, by favorites, and by input, at the touch of a button.
- Channel Labeling allows you to put station call letters on the screen along with the station numbers, so you always know what channel you’re watching
- Input labeling enables you to name the individual inputs to denote usage, such as “DVD Player” (instead of having them display as just “HDMI 1” and “HDMI 2”).
- Removable stand for wall mounting (200mm x 200mm VESA mounting pattern)
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty on parts and labor