Feature & Spesifikasi SIBELMED AC50
SIBELMED AC50 is a two-channel clinical audiometer developed by the R&D department of SIBEL S.A., using the latest technology in combination with a micro-processor in order to measure hearing levels reliably, quickly and easily in otological clinical practices.
Each test selection is carried out using a completely silent touch-sensitive keyboard (which functions for over 1000000 pulsations) and is viewed continually on two 16-character liquid crystal display screens.
- 3 different models (B-C-D) adapted to the user’s requirements
- Connectable to an external printer without requiring a PC
- Can be connected to a PC via RS-232 interface
- Stores 50 tests for subsequent dumping onto a PC.
- Self-test program
- Microprocessor-controlled calibration
- Liminar and supraliminar tests.
- Channels: Two
- Transducers: THD 39 – B-71 or B-72
- Tone presentation: Continuous – Pulse – Frequency Modulation (Warble) – Amplitude Modulation – ABLB – SISI
- Tone switching: Normal-Inverted tone switch – With key without noises
- Applicable Norms: Safety: IEC 601.1., UNE 20-613 – Audiometry: IEC 645, UNE 20-641 – Calibration: ISO 389, ISO 7566, UNE 74-020
- Outputs: Channel RS232 – C- For IBM Graphics printer
- Internal memory: Capable of storing 50 patients
- Operating temperature: From 15 to 35º C
- Humidity: <90% (without condensation)
- Power supply: 220V 50/60Hz (other options)
- Power consumption: 20 VA
- Dimensions: 470x250x95 mm
- Weight: 4,5 Kg
- Two channels.
- Air conduction.
- Narrow band noise.
- Pulse tone.
- Frequency module.
- Hearing loss calculation.
- Patient response.
- Out put to printer.
- Internal memory.
- Bone conduction.
- Free field.
- Speech noise.
Harga : Rp. 50.000.000,-